Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon in small group
You cannot afford to miss this tour! Iceland is the perfect destination where you can explore amazing natural scenery and dedicate some time to your own physical well being.
Get ready to enjoy Iceland's nature and culture visiting the Golden Circle route, the most popular one and not by any coincidence. The tour starts at 09:00 am which is the perfect time to leave Reykjavik. At Thingvellir, which was Iceland´s parliament's site from 930 A.D. one can marvel at the gap between continents, view the ever impressing lava fields stretching endlessly as it seems and takes in the culture and history of Iceland. The waterfall Oxararfoss is nearby and EastWest never skips that sight.
The thundering Gullfoss waterfall tops many lists as a powerful and hypnotizing natural phenomenon and Geysir geothermal area is quite stunning where you witness the geyser Strokkur erupts every five minutes.
Furthermore, we visit Efstidalur dairy farm for some ice cream and Icelandic cows and other animals, Laugarvatn geothermal area to learn about rye bread making in the ground and go to Friðheimar tomato greenhouse for a nice lunch.
To top it off, we visit the thermal pool called "Gamla Laugin " (recently renamed as Secret Lagoon) in the end of the tour. A perfect moment to avoid crowds and let you walk in with the locals. Formed in 1891, it boasts with the oldest swimming pool in the country; it is maintained at a constant temperature of 38/40 °C, thanks to the hot waters from surrounding geothermal activity.
We put the full emphasis on nature and culture as we tell stories when we ease through the surroundings in a small group. The tour is operated in a minibus and we focus on not exceeding more than 19 people. This way the guide can connect to all passengers and a much nicer vibe is created during the day.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
Secret Lagoon admission.
- Dress according to weather. The weather can and does change rapidly in our country so take a look at the forecast https://en.vedur.is/
- Using warm waterproof clothes is always a good idea. You might consider bringing an extra sweater or jacket; there is room for it in the car even if you never have to wear it. In winter, bring headwear and gloves. Also, wear practical shoes.
- Do not forget your swimsuit and a towel for the Secret Lagoon. In case you do, they may also be rented there.
- Children 16 years old or younger can enter the pool only with their parents, patroness. Leaving children without adult supervision is prohibited.
- Many pregnant women bathe in the lagoon, but it is important that each woman evaluates her own physical condition before entering the water. It is also vital to stay hydrated and nourished during the lagoon experience.
- This tour is not suitable for kids under 2 years old.
- Infant seats available
- Dress code